13 Amazing facts you didn’t know about about your body
There are some facts you don’t know about your body, today i give you 13 facts amazing fact you didn’t know about your body.
- Your stomach acid is even strong enough to dissolve razor blades
- Apart from identical twins every single person on Earth has a unique smell
- During your lifetime, you will produce enough saliva to fill two swimming pools
- After eating too much, your hearing is less sharp
- Babies can only see black and white when they are born
- You knew that 75% of your body is water, but did you know that 80% of your brain is water?
- Aside from being flammable, human hair is exceedingly difficult to destroy even with strong acids
- The human body may appear fragile but it’s possible to survive even with the removal of the stomach, the spleen, 75 percent of the liver, 80 percent of the intestines, one kidney, one lung, and virtually every organ from the pelvic and groin area.
- Your teeth start growing 6 months before you are born
- Within half an hour the human body is capable of producing enough heat to boil a gallon of water
- It takes seventeen muscles to smile and forty-three to frown.
- The brain operates on the same amount of power as a ten-watt lightbulb, even while you are sleeping. In fact, the brain is much more active at night than during the day.
- Your eyes are always the same size from birth, but your nose and ears never stop growing.
What are your thoughts? Drop comment below.